Advertisement
Beanybux.com Ads
Latest topics
» All New Beanybux.com Forum
Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 pm by Admin

» convert2ads.com
Tue May 11, 2010 6:58 pm by Aksha1337

» Beanybux.com Server Upgrade
Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:47 am by FluffyWolf2

» Beanybux.com Blast Scheduled For January 31st, 2010
Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:14 am by Admin

» Free Beanybux.com POP3 Email Account
Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:46 pm by enshtein

» Happy christmas and a prosperous New Year
Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:39 pm by umabharti

» Beanybux.com Blast Scheduled
Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:45 am by Admin

» Happy Holidays 2009
Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:13 am by Admin

» Beanybux.com Server Update
Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:11 pm by Admin

» Beanybux.com Server Upgradation
Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:10 am by Hasan999

» One year online and proving me right at every turn
Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:31 am by jackcin

» Beanybux.com Server To Be Moved July 3rd, 2009
Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 am by zoki13

» Beanybux.com Blast Rescheduled
Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:47 pm by Admin

» Beanybux.com Instant Payout Contest
Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 am by zoki13

» Join Beanybux.com & Support Experience The Barclays - Support The Red Cross!
Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:17 am by zoki13

Advertisement

Get Quality Games at PlayFirst.com

All New Beanybux.com Forum

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 pm by Admin

Dear Beanybux.com Members

Beanybux.com has an all new forum, with a brand new fresh look, and …


Comments: 0

Beanybux.com Server Upgrade

Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:48 pm by Admin

Dear Beanybux.com Members

It gives us great pleasure to announce that Beanybux.com has moved to …


Comments: 2

Free Beanybux.com POP3 Email Account

Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:43 pm by Admin

Dear Beanybux.com Members

We are pleased to offer Beanybux.com members a FREE POP3 Email from …


Comments: 64

Top posters
BiTFx (1031)
 
Aksha1337 (844)
 
Admin (605)
 
xKM24x (572)
 
spiky (561)
 
wolfserenity (549)
 
lambrs (547)
 
bridget55 (520)
 
funny7008 (470)
 
SARMAD (385)
 


Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Go down

Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:30 am

Dear Beanybux.com Members

Beanybux.com is pleased to announce the following:

Beanybux.com has implemented payouts via PayPal.com.


Available Date: Effective February 1st, 2009 or as soon as possible.


Requirements:
1. Beanybux.com Member's Account must be a Premium Member
2. Beanybux.com Member's Account must be a Verified Member
3. Beanybux.com Member's Account must be active
4. Beanybux.com Member's Account must be in Good Standing
5. Beanybux.com Member's Account must be equal to or more than $75
(Seventy Five US Dollars)


Beanybux.com is working hard and striving to provide outstanding service to its Members as well as Advertisers.

Please be advised that you may not request a payout via PayPal unless the above mentioned requirements are met.

Beanybux.com thanks you for being a Valued Beanybux.com Member and should you have any questions or concerns in regards to your Beanybux.com Membership Accounts, please do not hesitate to contact Beanybux.com Support.

Thank You
Beanybux.com Team

P.S. Paypal cash out request may be found on the bottom portion of Beanybux.com Member Stats Page


Last edited by Admin on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Beanybux.com Powered by Beanybux.com Members
TOS | FAQ | Answers | Payment Proofs
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile http://www.beanybux.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by lambrs on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:17 am

? Admin does this mean standard members asking for payout for payment to alert pay account will not be paid????????????

I was a premium for this last request did it before I did not renew to premium. The only reason I did not do premium is the way payments were and are not being made to standard or premium members. I felt the time out of tos was to much.

Also had the referral issue replacement which you recently after 7 months cleared up {Thank YOU}


Just would like to know what happens to alert pay request??? Especially for standards.
avatar
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 547
Age : 54
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by Aksha1337 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:20 am

No, it is pretty much just another payout option, Alertpay requests will still be paid.

_________________
Aksha,
Beanybux.com Super Moderator

Beanybux.com powered by Beanybux.com Members
avatar
Aksha1337
Beanybux.com Super Moderator
Beanybux.com Super Moderator

Number of posts : 844
Age : 93
Location : BeanyBux
Registration date : 2008-05-20

View user profile http://beanybux.com/?r=aksha

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:09 pm

lambrs wrote:? Admin does this mean standard members asking for payout for payment to alert pay account will not be paid????????????

I was a premium for this last request did it before I did not renew to premium. The only reason I did not do premium is the way payments were and are not being made to standard or premium members. I felt the time out of tos was to much.

Also had the referral issue replacement which you recently after 7 months cleared up {Thank YOU}


Just would like to know what happens to alert pay request??? Especially for standards.
Dear Beanybux.com Member

Beanybux.com will continue to use Alertpay for all Membership Levels. PayPal is being offered as an additional option for Beanybux.com Members wishing an alternative method.

Thank You
Beanybux.com Team

_________________
Beanybux.com Powered by Beanybux.com Members
TOS | FAQ | Answers | Payment Proofs
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile http://www.beanybux.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by xKM24x on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Very good news. Can't wait to get paid and be able to get Verified and them be able to cashout via PayPal.
avatar
xKM24x
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 572
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by bridget55 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:04 pm

This is great news! Being both a premium and verified, this is a wonderful option. Since I already have a payout requested, should I cancel the old request and request a new payout? cheers
avatar
bridget55
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 520
Age : 63
Location : IL, USA
Registration date : 2008-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by Aksha1337 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:06 pm

bridget55 wrote:This is great news! Being both a premium and verified, this is a wonderful option. Since I already have a payout requested, should I cancel the old request and request a new payout? cheers

It depends, you can if you REALLY need the money in your paypal account.

_________________
Aksha,
Beanybux.com Super Moderator

Beanybux.com powered by Beanybux.com Members
avatar
Aksha1337
Beanybux.com Super Moderator
Beanybux.com Super Moderator

Number of posts : 844
Age : 93
Location : BeanyBux
Registration date : 2008-05-20

View user profile http://beanybux.com/?r=aksha

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by zabka on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:03 am

It's good news to add as an option but I would like to get my pay so I can upgrade and use it! Waiting 4 months now...
01 Oct 2008 22.17 AlertPay Pending Audit

zabka

Number of posts : 36
Age : 44
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by classycasey on Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Hi
I'm a standard member at the moment, and I requested payout on Dec29th, are you paying standard member or do I have to upgrade.

If I can get paid, how long will it be before I get paid.

I was just waiting to get paid before I upgrade and get referrals, please can someone help.
Thank you
June

classycasey

Number of posts : 2
Age : 61
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by Aksha1337 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:21 pm

classycasey wrote:Hi
I'm a standard member at the moment, and I requested payout on Dec29th, are you paying standard member or do I have to upgrade.

If I can get paid, how long will it be before I get paid.

I was just waiting to get paid before I upgrade and get referrals, please can someone help.
Thank you
June

Yes, standard members get paid also.

_________________
Aksha,
Beanybux.com Super Moderator

Beanybux.com powered by Beanybux.com Members
avatar
Aksha1337
Beanybux.com Super Moderator
Beanybux.com Super Moderator

Number of posts : 844
Age : 93
Location : BeanyBux
Registration date : 2008-05-20

View user profile http://beanybux.com/?r=aksha

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by advertsthatpay on Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Hello,

I would just like to ask please. The part about about the account being Verified. Does that mean to be Paid via Paypal -

1 - I must have Premium BB account + Verified BB account ($7.99 Verified Membership)

OR...

2 - I must have Premium BB account and Verified Paypal account.

Which of these is needed to receive payment to paypal please?

Regards,
G.Fowkes

advertsthatpay

Number of posts : 13
Age : 33
Location : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by Aksha1337 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:20 pm

advertsthatpay wrote:Hello,

I would just like to ask please. The part about about the account being Verified. Does that mean to be Paid via Paypal -

1 - I must have Premium BB account + Verified BB account ($7.99 Verified Membership)

OR...

2 - I must have Premium BB account and Verified Paypal account.

Which of these is needed to receive payment to paypal please?

Regards,
G.Fowkes


1 - You must have Premium BB account + Verified BB account ($7.99 Verified Membership)

_________________
Aksha,
Beanybux.com Super Moderator

Beanybux.com powered by Beanybux.com Members
avatar
Aksha1337
Beanybux.com Super Moderator
Beanybux.com Super Moderator

Number of posts : 844
Age : 93
Location : BeanyBux
Registration date : 2008-05-20

View user profile http://beanybux.com/?r=aksha

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by advertsthatpay on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:10 am

Hello,

Just want to say thank you for making that clear. I'm looking to get my membership verified in the next 2 weeks, so thats great, but looking to upgrade using my earnings, if thats ok.

Regards,
G.Fowkes

advertsthatpay

Number of posts : 13
Age : 33
Location : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by Aksha1337 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:41 pm

advertsthatpay wrote:Hello,

Just want to say thank you for making that clear. I'm looking to get my membership verified in the next 2 weeks, so thats great, but looking to upgrade using my earnings, if thats ok.

Regards,
G.Fowkes

Yes, that will work.

_________________
Aksha,
Beanybux.com Super Moderator

Beanybux.com powered by Beanybux.com Members
avatar
Aksha1337
Beanybux.com Super Moderator
Beanybux.com Super Moderator

Number of posts : 844
Age : 93
Location : BeanyBux
Registration date : 2008-05-20

View user profile http://beanybux.com/?r=aksha

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by bangbuex51 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:33 pm

I wait that the verification completed, paid on 3/22. silent

bangbuex51

Number of posts : 4
Age : 67
Location : germany
Registration date : 2009-01-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by lambrs on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:00 am

Admin wrote:
lambrs wrote:? Admin does this mean standard members asking for payout for payment to alert pay account will not be paid????????????

I was a premium for this last request did it before I did not renew to premium. The only reason I did not do premium is the way payments were and are not being made to standard or premium members. I felt the time out of tos was to much.

Also had the referral issue replacement which you recently after 7 months cleared up {Thank YOU}


Just would like to know what happens to alert pay request??? Especially for standards.
Dear Beanybux.com Member

Beanybux.com will continue to use Alertpay for all Membership Levels. PayPal is being offered as an additional option for Beanybux.com Members wishing an alternative method.

Thank You
Beanybux.com Team


Admin,

I am still pending since November 26,2008!!!!!

I was premium when I requested but Standard now...
either way I have waited the time frame of TOS.
I just wanted to know how long it would be for my payout request will be paid and out of pending???

Thanks
avatar
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 547
Age : 54
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by harmless316 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:13 pm

23 Aug 2008 10 AlertPay Pending Audit
That's how long I have been waiting!

harmless316

Number of posts : 15
Age : 60
Location : NewYork
Registration date : 2008-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by katya on Sun May 03, 2009 7:32 am

GOOD NEWS
_________________________

katya

Number of posts : 10
Age : 54
Location : Ukraine
Registration date : 2009-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by AmBt! on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:36 am

24 Jul 2008 21.62 AlertPay Pending Audit
28 Nov 2008 21.62 AlertPay Payment Canceled
28 Nov 2008 352.68 AlertPay Pending Audit

If i receive that money I will be able to verified my account but if I don't receive it i will never be able to do that... I'm a premium member, how much time I still need to wait man ?
avatar
AmBt!
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 381
Age : 29
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile http://paytoclick-pt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by FluffyWolf2 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:49 pm

AmBt! wrote:24 Jul 2008 21.62 AlertPay Pending Audit
28 Nov 2008 21.62 AlertPay Payment Canceled
28 Nov 2008 352.68 AlertPay Pending Audit

If i receive that money I will be able to verified my account but if I don't receive it i will never be able to do that... I'm a premium member, how much time I still need to wait man ?

LOL... Good luck...
31 Aug 2008 256.83 AlertPay Pending Audit

And if I were to cancel... and re ask for one...
fluffywolf2's Balance Information
Current Account Balance (Cancel Payout)
$677.8275
Total Amount Paid To Date
$186.4275
Total Beanybux.com Balance (Add Funds)
$864.255

Convert To Referrals
avatar
FluffyWolf2
Beanybux.com Moderator
Beanybux.com Moderator

Number of posts : 264
Age : 29
Location : USA, Texas
Registration date : 2008-04-27

View user profile http://beanybux.com/?r=fluffywolf2

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by AmBt! on Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:15 pm

i know that i will never receive that payment...
at less u have already a good amount paid to date... look at mine
Total Amount Paid To Date
$11.34

That still don't pay for all referrals and premium that I bought...
avatar
AmBt!
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 381
Age : 29
Location : Portugal
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile http://paytoclick-pt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by harmless316 on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:39 pm

Still don't understand if it is required to be premium member or not
to get paid. If so that goes against PayPal's rules. Could not get verified at the time because had no cash. I don't use offline moneys for online funding unless it is for shopping or some such thing. Can't use from my payouts if I can't get paid lol. Have about had it with the PTC world. Owed too much money from too many sites, most of which went poofor out right scammed the members. In my opinion it should not take a year to get paid from any program. I own PTR programs and if I took this long to pay those that request payout I would be
considered a bad WM and even a scammer.

harmless316

Number of posts : 15
Age : 60
Location : NewYork
Registration date : 2008-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beanybux.com VIP Payouts Implemented

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum