BeanyTalk.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertisement
Beanybux.com Ads
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. E877z15u-yJNLRQQORJLKPRQLMK
Latest topics
» All New Beanybux.com Forum
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 pm by Admin

» convert2ads.com
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:58 pm by Aksha1337

» Beanybux.com Server Upgrade
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:47 am by FluffyWolf2

» Beanybux.com Blast Scheduled For January 31st, 2010
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:14 am by Admin

» Free Beanybux.com POP3 Email Account
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:46 pm by enshtein

» Happy christmas and a prosperous New Year
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:39 pm by umabharti

» Beanybux.com Blast Scheduled
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:45 am by Admin

» Happy Holidays 2009
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:13 am by Admin

» Beanybux.com Server Update
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:11 pm by Admin

» Beanybux.com Server Upgradation
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:10 am by Hasan999

» One year online and proving me right at every turn
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:31 am by jackcin

» Beanybux.com Server To Be Moved July 3rd, 2009
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 am by zoki13

» Beanybux.com Blast Rescheduled
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:47 pm by Admin

» Beanybux.com Instant Payout Contest
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 am by zoki13

» Join Beanybux.com & Support Experience The Barclays - Support The Red Cross!
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:17 am by zoki13

Advertisement
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. 5i116o26v0zKOMSRRPSKMLQTUTQP

Get Quality Games at PlayFirst.com

All New Beanybux.com Forum

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 pm by Admin

Dear Beanybux.com Members

Beanybux.com has an all new forum, with a brand new fresh look, and …

Comments: 0

Beanybux.com Server Upgrade

Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:48 pm by Admin

It gives us great pleasure to announce that Beanybux.com has moved to …

Comments: 2

Free Beanybux.com POP3 Email Account

Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:43 pm by Admin

We are pleased to offer Beanybux.com members a FREE POP3 Email from …

Comments: 64

Top posters
BiTFx (1031)
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. Vote_lcapSuggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. Voting_barSuggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. Vote_rcap 
Aksha1337 (844)
Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. Vote_lcapSuggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. Voting_barSuggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. Vote_rcap 
Admin (605)
xKM24x (572)
spiky (561)
wolfserenity (549)
lambrs (547)
bridget55 (520)
funny7008 (470)
SARMAD (385)

Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success.

+15
aspirine
nsouke
almapal
lambrs
wolfserenity
Admin
DVD
NoErrorCode
toune1
bowangzi
funny7008
guesswh0
shimshi2003
shortsboy51
spiky
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. Empty Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success.

Post by spiky Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:29 am

We value ur suggestions to make BeanyBux a better place for advertisers and our fellow clickers.
spiky
spiky
Beanybux.com Super Moderator

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. Empty Im sure it will be great

Post by shortsboy51 Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:23 pm

Hi.
I am sure it will be great Very Happy .
My only gripe, is a few of the ads dont work.
Some of them have frame breakers on so you cant get the credit and some either give you the red x or error message.
Most of them are ok but it is annoying sometimes.
Good luck, but im sure you dont need it king .
Bry

shortsboy51

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. Empty Re: Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success.

Post by shimshi2003 Sat May 24, 2008 7:05 pm

i think the most popolar problem with ptc site's is the payment issue.
there is one new rising site that grow couse they pay in second
i know that u cant pay that fast, but if u pay after 1-2 week to member and 1 month to not member mabye more pepole will come and check this great community
i belive in this site and the ppl who help (funny and spiky thx again) this site to grow up

shimshi2003

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success. Empty Re: Suggestions... for making BeanyBux a success.

Post by spiky Sat May 24, 2008 8:27 pm

Nice suggestion shimshi but we want our own mark in the PTC industry. So its not like paying fast or paying in 1 or 2 weeks that matter. There is one site that takes months to pay but millions of members trust it. They know ultimately they are going to be paid so they keep on coming back. Thats what we want to give our members good service.

Spiky,
Moderator.
spiky
spiky

Back to top Go down

Post by guesswh0 Sat May 24, 2008 9:02 pm

more weekly ad blasts Smile

guesswh0

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by funny7008 Sat May 24, 2008 9:45 pm

shimshi2003 wrote:i think the most popolar problem with ptc site's is the payment issue.
there is one new rising site that grow couse they pay in second
i know that u cant pay that fast, but if u pay after 1-2 week to member and 1 month to not member mabye more pepole will come and check this great community
i belive in this site and the ppl who help (funny and spiky thx again) this site to grow up
wow~~thank you! Hope you enjoy Beanybux Wink

Last edited by funny7008 on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
funny7008
funny7008
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-04-22

http://funnypleaze.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bowangzi Thu May 29, 2008 8:37 am

Suspect

bowangzi

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by toune1 Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:20 pm

I suggest you guys, to convert our account balance to refs packs... as most of user use their payout money to buy more refs.

toune1

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by NoErrorCode Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:08 am

toune1 wrote:I suggest you guys, to convert our account balance to refs packs... as most of user use their payout money to buy more refs.

I agree.
NoErrorCode
NoErrorCode

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by spiky Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:37 am

toune1 wrote:I suggest you guys, to convert our account balance to refs packs... as most of user use their payout money to buy more refs.

I am afraid to say but its a bad idea, U see when u pay for buying refs that money can be used for different services like paying the server charges or increasing its functionality. Various bills are to be paid in time to keep the site running in good shape. Buying refs with acc balance means cheater might also get them and that will be added burden to audit them while cashing out and converting to refs.

If u really want to buy refs then why not pay for them thru the available payment processors. We are giving so many options for u to pay. Atleast use one of them to buy upgrades or refs.
spiky
spiky

Back to top Go down

Post by DVD Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:51 pm

1.you should offer replace inactive refs cause members know you had some troubles and its possible many users stop clicking, and members are worried of buing inactives
2.in surf page you have many ads to buying refs,but you can't wait that ppl will buy refs until you don't pay them, so i think better like ads to buying refs is make first payments

DVD

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by shimshi2003 Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:40 pm

DVD wrote:1.you should offer replace inactive refs cause members know you had some troubles and its possible many users stop clicking, and members are worried of buing inactives
2.in surf page you have many ads to buying refs,but you can't wait that ppl will buy refs until you don't pay them, so i think better like ads to buying refs is make first payments

i pay for 35 ref and i can't say im happy
i want to buy more ref, but not until u gonna do someting about it
i love this site,but im not going to pay for nothing

shimshi2003

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by spiky Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:53 pm

DVD wrote:1.you should offer replace inactive refs cause members know you had some troubles and its possible many users stop clicking, and members are worried of buing inactives

We have made payments. See the payment section. We strictly pay according to the TOS. Standard members 50 BUSINESS DAYS (Mon to Fri except Holidays) and 30 BUSINESS DAYS for Premium. If u want to get paid early UPGRADE.
spiky
spiky

Back to top Go down

Post by spiky Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:01 pm

shimshi2003 wrote:

i pay for 35 ref and i can't say im happy
i want to buy more ref, but not until u gonna do someting about it
i love this site,but im not going to pay for nothing

As u can see we are working fully now with no issues and blast is bringing back the inactives. So dont worry ur refs will be active again if u have inactives.
spiky
spiky

Back to top Go down

Post by DVD Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:08 am

i know you pay,but there is still little proof for members to decide if they buy sth
btw spiky: you havent bought refs too

DVD

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:22 pm

DVD wrote:i know you pay,but there is still little proof for members to decide if they buy sth
btw spiky: you havent bought refs too
Dear Beanybux.com Member

We certainly agree with you, as you may be AWARE that Beanybux.com does not post payment proofs. The reason is simple, we would rather have our Beanybux.com Members say it for us. What better proof than that?

Also, we had changed our TOS Policy in regards to Beanybux.com Payouts, a very simple one but it is necessary.

The NEW RULE ADDED is that any Beanybux.com Member that RECEIVES a Beanybux.com Payout via any method, such as Alertpay or Beanybux.com Pre-Paid Card, you ARE REQUIRED to post such results.

As Beanybux.com has made MANY, MANY payments and still those Beanybux.com Members haven't posted as of yet. However, many have done so and we Thank them for it.

So, in conclusion we need Beanybux.com Members support to prove that Beanybux.com is a PAYING site and without such proof, we will get the same questions as the one you just posted.

Thank You
Beanybux.com Team
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 605

http://www.beanybux.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfserenity Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:41 am

spiky wrote:

I am afraid to say but its a bad idea, U see when u pay for buying refs that money can be used for different services like paying the server charges or increasing its functionality. Various bills are to be paid in time to keep the site running in good shape. Buying refs with acc balance means cheater might also get them and that will be added burden to audit them while cashing out and converting to refs.

If u really want to buy refs then why not pay for them thru the available payment processors. We are giving so many options for u to pay. Atleast use one of them to buy upgrades or refs.

I think maybe should go in between.

If you are worry about cheaters might use this buying referrals from account.Maybe beanybux can have something like you have to click at least x amount of clicks(or add have to be with beanybux for x amount of time) then you will be able to use account balance for buying referrals or buying upgrades.

Just use my case for example.

I click everyday and I have around $75 in account balance.If I can trust beanybux with the $75 in my account why can't beanybux save me the 50 business days of waiting for payment to hit my payment processor then send it back to buy referrals or upgrade?

Or even open one thread just for this reason.Have to ask for approval then be able to buy referrals or upgrades from account balance.

If you are worry about in thread and everyone can see then...use email.Like approval...@beanybux.com

Just my 2cent...Ok I know Admin is going to say he is cheaper then I am.I give 2cent.He only give 1cent.
Razz
wolfserenity
wolfserenity
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://clickingtocash.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lambrs Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:24 pm

Posting the results is very good especially when I have seen the google bot is here checking and when someone types payments beanybux they will see real positive proofs helps with search engine positions... Smile

Good Idea.
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by almapal Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:43 am

Yeah, it would also be better if beanybux can send out payments through paypal. Very Happy

almapal

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by nsouke Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:43 am

How about paying people? I have had a request for pay in since 7-1, for $10.00.
Come on!

nsouke

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by aspirine Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:57 pm

want to propose some idea
1/ doing referrals packs for Rent (i have more explane)
2/ use the Current Account Balance
3/ Expansion our Community specialy in the forum

aspirine

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by BiTFx Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:14 pm

aspirine wrote:want to propose some idea
1/ doing referrals packs for Rent (i have more explane)
2/ use the Current Account Balance
3/ Expansion our Community specialy in the forum

2nd time you post this...
BiTFx
BiTFx
Beanytalk.com Star 3
Beanytalk.com Star 3

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://ganadinero.bitfx.com.ar/?page_id=6

Back to top Go down

Post by lambrs Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:47 pm

Paying members on time
And getting help to work through all the support tickets.

Making sure members get replies.
You can add and do a lot of things to enhance the site for members
But if you do not pay members, support members then the chain breaks and members no longer will be active or support and even use the changes to make Beany Bux Successful. HONESTY IS The Best policy.

Decorating comes after supporting payouts, promises, support.

I do not want to sound negative but honest of how I feel and what I have experienced.
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by rakesh_bg Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:17 am

the most important thing is the payment issues, even thought its not instant/early payments, beanybux should atleast follow what is written in the TOS. I see there are so many people (standard members) waiting for payment since more than 100 business days & still there is no payment done for them. So I would request beanybux to commit what ever is given in the TOS for payments.

rakesh_bg

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://money-earning-schemes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aksha1337 Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:34 pm

rakesh_bg wrote:the most important thing is the payment issues, even thought its not instant/early payments, beanybux should atleast follow what is written in the TOS. I see there are so many people (standard members) waiting for payment since more than 100 business days & still there is no payment done for them. So I would request beanybux to commit what ever is given in the TOS for payments.

This is currently being taken into account.
Aksha1337
Aksha1337

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-05-20

http://beanybux.com/?r=aksha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next