BeanyTalk.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertisement
Beanybux.com Ads
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking E877z15u-yJNLRQQORJLKPRQLMK
Latest topics
» All New Beanybux.com Forum
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 pm by Admin

» convert2ads.com
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:58 pm by Aksha1337

» Beanybux.com Server Upgrade
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:47 am by FluffyWolf2

» Beanybux.com Blast Scheduled For January 31st, 2010
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:14 am by Admin

» Free Beanybux.com POP3 Email Account
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:46 pm by enshtein

» Happy christmas and a prosperous New Year
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:39 pm by umabharti

» Beanybux.com Blast Scheduled
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:45 am by Admin

» Happy Holidays 2009
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:13 am by Admin

» Beanybux.com Server Update
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:11 pm by Admin

» Beanybux.com Server Upgradation
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:10 am by Hasan999

» One year online and proving me right at every turn
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:31 am by jackcin

» Beanybux.com Server To Be Moved July 3rd, 2009
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 am by zoki13

» Beanybux.com Blast Rescheduled
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:47 pm by Admin

» Beanybux.com Instant Payout Contest
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 am by zoki13

» Join Beanybux.com & Support Experience The Barclays - Support The Red Cross!
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:17 am by zoki13

Advertisement
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking 5i116o26v0zKOMSRRPSKMLQTUTQP

Get Quality Games at PlayFirst.com

All New Beanybux.com Forum

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 pm by Admin

Dear Beanybux.com Members

Beanybux.com has an all new forum, with a brand new fresh look, and …

Comments: 0

Beanybux.com Server Upgrade

Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:48 pm by Admin

It gives us great pleasure to announce that Beanybux.com has moved to …

Comments: 2

Free Beanybux.com POP3 Email Account

Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:43 pm by Admin

We are pleased to offer Beanybux.com members a FREE POP3 Email from …

Comments: 64

Top posters
BiTFx (1031)
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking Vote_lcapBenefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking Voting_barBenefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking Vote_rcap 
Aksha1337 (844)
Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking Vote_lcapBenefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking Voting_barBenefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking Vote_rcap 
Admin (605)
xKM24x (572)
spiky (561)
wolfserenity (549)
lambrs (547)
bridget55 (520)
funny7008 (470)
SARMAD (385)

Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking

+6
DVD
ghanashyam
bwaterlady
Caitlin
xKM24x
Admin
10 posters

Go down

Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking Empty Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking

Post by Admin Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:18 am

Just a few good reasons to read Beanybux.com Advertising carefully and taking your time.

1. Advertisers wish the traffic that they receive do actually view their site

2. There are many CHEAT LINKS that will deduct from your Beanybux.com Account Balance

3. Security Reasons to ensure your Beanybux.com Account is maintained properly

3. Maybe the Most imporant of all is YOUR HEALTH

"Carpal tunnel syndrome

You're working at your desk, trying to ignore the tingling or numbness you've had for months in your hand and wrist. Suddenly, a sharp, piercing pain shoots through the wrist and up your arm. Just a passing cramp? More likely you have carpal tunnel syndrome, a painful progressive condition caused by compression of a key nerve in the wrist.

What is carpal tunnel syndrome?

Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when the median nerve, which runs from the forearm into the hand, becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist. The median nerve controls sensations to the palm side of the thumb and fingers (although not the little finger), as well as impulses to some small muscles in the hand that allow the fingers and thumb to move. The carpal tunnel - a narrow, rigid passageway of ligament and bones at the base of the hand - houses the median nerve and tendons. Sometimes, thickening from irritated tendons or other swelling narrows the tunnel and causes the median nerve to be compressed. The result may be pain, weakness, or numbness in the hand and wrist, radiating up the arm. Although painful sensations may indicate other conditions, carpal tunnel syndrome is the most common and widely known of the entrapment neuropathies in which the body's peripheral nerves are compressed or traumatized."

More information about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome can be researched by searching on the World Wide Web.

Thank You
Beanybux.com Team

Text Quoted from :
http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/carpal_tunnel/detail_carpal_tunnel.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.beanybux.com

Back to top Go down

Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking Empty Re: Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking

Post by xKM24x Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:37 pm

Interesting. I always look at the ads because some of them are actually pretty interesting.
xKM24x
xKM24x
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking Empty Re: Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking

Post by Caitlin Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:13 pm

I clicked a cheat link right after reading this because I was distracted with signing up for this forum.
I'm usually so careful too. Laughing

Caitlin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bwaterlady Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:51 am

I agree Carpel tunnel is no fun. I know first hand what it is like i recently underwent surgery on my right wrist and elbow for Carpel tunnel and in the near future my left hand will also need an operation due to carpel tunnel. Take care of your hands people
Have a great day all and take care.
bwaterlady

bwaterlady

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Benefits Of Reading Ads Prior To Clicking Empty CTS

Post by ghanashyam Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:16 am

that is the price, and sometimes, you feel blurred vision also.

ghanashyam

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DVD Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:41 pm

i dont understand. how is connected reading ads and carpal tunnel syndrome

DVD

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by asimetris Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:30 pm

Not reading ads...
Maybe clicking cheat link will make you stress, n for a long time, you will depressed. and.......

Plz help.. i'm a bit confuse how to connect this with carpal tunnel syndrome... Shocked Shocked
asimetris
asimetris

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:17 pm

asimetris wrote:Not reading ads...
Maybe clicking cheat link will make you stress, n for a long time, you will depressed. and.......

Plz help.. i'm a bit confuse how to connect this with carpal tunnel syndrome... Shocked Shocked

We are not MEDICALLY Certified to offer a Professional Opinion, however we do recommend you either ask your Family Doctor or do additional Research.

From our extensive reading and researching, we have found that Humans were NOT intented to use computers, our bodies were not designed to function this way. Therefore, do make sure that you are using erogonomic keyboards and better lighting while surfing the internet.

Also, please do make sure that your body is in no way shape or form uncomfortable during the use of your personal computer.

So, just as precaution Beanybux.com recommends that you use your computer systems properly and with any tool, protect yourself.

Beanybux.com wants all Beanybux.com to have a safe, healthy and friendly environment on Beanybux.com.

Thank You
Beanybux.com Team
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 605

http://www.beanybux.com

Back to top Go down

Post by funny7008 Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:31 pm

confused
funny7008
funny7008
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-04-22

http://funnypleaze.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aksha1337 Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:11 pm

good job admin, lol
Aksha1337
Aksha1337
Beanybux.com Super Moderator
Beanybux.com Super Moderator

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-05-20

http://beanybux.com/?r=aksha

Back to top Go down

Post by katya Sun May 03, 2009 7:42 am

respect to admin,fast help to the members

katya

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum