BeanyTalk.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertisement
Beanybux.com Ads
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 E877z15u-yJNLRQQORJLKPRQLMK
Latest topics
» All New Beanybux.com Forum
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 pm by Admin

» convert2ads.com
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:58 pm by Aksha1337

» Beanybux.com Server Upgrade
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:47 am by FluffyWolf2

» Beanybux.com Blast Scheduled For January 31st, 2010
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:14 am by Admin

» Free Beanybux.com POP3 Email Account
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:46 pm by enshtein

» Happy christmas and a prosperous New Year
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:39 pm by umabharti

» Beanybux.com Blast Scheduled
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:45 am by Admin

» Happy Holidays 2009
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:13 am by Admin

» Beanybux.com Server Update
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:11 pm by Admin

» Beanybux.com Server Upgradation
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:10 am by Hasan999

» One year online and proving me right at every turn
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:31 am by jackcin

» Beanybux.com Server To Be Moved July 3rd, 2009
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 am by zoki13

» Beanybux.com Blast Rescheduled
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:47 pm by Admin

» Beanybux.com Instant Payout Contest
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 am by zoki13

» Join Beanybux.com & Support Experience The Barclays - Support The Red Cross!
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:17 am by zoki13

Advertisement
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 5i116o26v0zKOMSRRPSKMLQTUTQP

Get Quality Games at PlayFirst.com

All New Beanybux.com Forum

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 pm by Admin

Dear Beanybux.com Members

Beanybux.com has an all new forum, with a brand new fresh look, and …

Comments: 0

Beanybux.com Server Upgrade

Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:48 pm by Admin

It gives us great pleasure to announce that Beanybux.com has moved to …

Comments: 2

Free Beanybux.com POP3 Email Account

Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:43 pm by Admin

We are pleased to offer Beanybux.com members a FREE POP3 Email from …

Comments: 64

Top posters
BiTFx (1031)
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 Vote_lcapBeanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 Voting_barBeanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Aksha1337 (844)
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 Vote_lcapBeanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 Voting_barBeanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Admin (605)
xKM24x (572)
spiky (561)
wolfserenity (549)
lambrs (547)
bridget55 (520)
funny7008 (470)
SARMAD (385)

Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program

+18
sheeb720
Hasan999
dleven
alexandru
RC_Devil
marioavello
theglow
lambrs
jackcin
AmBt!
bridget55
bajt52
BiTFx
SARMAD
xKM24x
funny7008
wolfserenity
Admin
22 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 Empty Re: Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program

Post by BiTFx Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:29 pm

They are trying to coordinate how to handle such a request, there are a lot of requests.

It's not automated, and some even paid with moneybookers and e-gold, they have to manually remove the referrals and replace them manually.

It's not automatic, please be patience.
BiTFx
BiTFx
Beanytalk.com Star 3
Beanytalk.com Star 3

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://ganadinero.bitfx.com.ar/?page_id=6

Back to top Go down

Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 Empty About Beanybux.com Referral Replacement

Post by BiTFx Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:49 am

They are trying to coordinate how to handle such a request, there are a lot of requests.

It's not automated, and some even paid with moneybookers and e-gold, they have to manually remove the referrals and replace them manually.

It's not automatic, please be patience.
BiTFx
BiTFx
Beanytalk.com Star 3
Beanytalk.com Star 3

Back to top Go down

Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 Empty Re: Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program

Post by alexandru Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:52 am

alexandru wrote:Following the 2 and a half months I bought 2 packages referreri one 5 and one of 35!
From 40 to 35 are completely referreri inactive ie not had any activity!
Now we have this option in May invested $ 4.5 in replacements almost as I brought the 40 referreri buy in this period!
ID Ora (CET) Tipul Detaliile Tranzacţiei USD Situaţie
94673790 8/30/2008 9:36 Trimitere Bani la beanybux@gmail.com -4.5 procesat
If you stand better I think it may not be a good choice this!
Garanteaza someone that these referreri once will be replaced will not get to anyone else and I will first referreri that someone not wanted?
In this case every month will pay $ 4.5 so many more than I win!
I propose that these people be removed permanently!
You do what you have?
The past 2 weeks and no one movement!
I paid for nothing?
Smell of tricked me!
Read it be someone you are writing here?
alexandru
alexandru

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.woodhouseconstruct.ro/

Back to top Go down

Post by BiTFx Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:59 am

Hi, Admin did come back this week, they are working hard on all pending.

Please be patience.

I am waiting for my referrals replacement too.
BiTFx
BiTFx
Beanytalk.com Star 3
Beanytalk.com Star 3

Back to top Go down

Post by dleven Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:01 pm

I will wait untill I see if replaced refs are newly registered or at least active or that it will turn out to be again members that registered weeks/months ago and already stopped clicking weeks ago or only click one time in 2 weeks or so. I wonder if refs that were sent in for replacement are going to be given as replacement to other members, so to say are going te be reprocessed?
Just untill today I thought that problems with inactive refs didn't occur in big ref packs, 100 or 500 refs, but already read that member with 100 package had almost all refs inactive. In 100 and 500 ref packs the promise was to replace the refs without having to pay, but this doesn't work like it is promised either.
It seems to me that new referral program is bad news for owners 100 or 500 ref packs with inactive referrals. Do they heve to pay now to for replacement?

I read almost the whole fora in the past two days and I'm not very confident problems will be solved, but I want to wish succes to the crew anyway.
Proof that I'm wrong please!
dleven
dleven

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfserenity Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:08 pm

Just send money to replace my inactive referrals...

Wait and see what will happen!

bounce
wolfserenity
wolfserenity
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://clickingtocash.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lambrs Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:22 pm

Okay I paid for and sent in 10 refs to be replaced. SmileSmileSmile
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lambrs Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:23 pm

wolfserenity wrote:Just send money to replace my inactive referrals...

bounce

Wolsernity did you get your replacements of refs??
Were they better Smile
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Post by xKM24x Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:13 pm

Well, I have gotten my referrals replaced this past week and it appears that one of them has not even clicked once. I am wondering why in the world I would get someone who hasn't clicked once? I mean this makes no sense to me as I've paid for INACTIVE ones to be replaced but then I receive and INACTIVE one? Why is this?
xKM24x
xKM24x
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfserenity Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:22 pm

lambrs wrote:
wolfserenity wrote:Just send money to replace my inactive referrals...

bounce

Wolsernity did you get your replacements of refs??
Were they better Smile

Not yet....Have not seen any email from beanybux.Hope will be soon! bounce
wolfserenity
wolfserenity
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Post by dleven Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:33 am

So even moderator gets his inactive referral replaced by other inactive referral?
Not the smartest move I guess; doesn't give any confidence in replacementprogramm.

I payed for replacement 11 refs and send two emails.
Is there anybody who read what is processingtime referral repacement? I read it somewhere I think, but don't remember anymore.

Why does BeanyBux not confirm they received my replacementrequest? Rolling Eyes
I payed good money for replacement, so I would appreciate that very much!
Don't you think that is the way it's used to be?

He Beanyguys 'n' Beanygalls, succes! Wink

Last edited by dleven on Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
dleven
dleven

Back to top Go down

Post by dleven Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:47 am

Searched again for it myself:

Referral Replacment Program For Beanybux.com
(as stated on main site)

"Replacing you Inactive Beanybux.com Referral(s) on Beanybux.com is fast and simple. We charge a low $1.00 transaction fee and $0.10 per referral replacement requested. You DO need a Beanybux.com account to place your order, simply fill out the simple form below and pay the appropriate fee.
We will review your request and will have your inactive referrals replaced within a few days."

Q. What is the worst in general for customers confidence in business?
A. Making promises you can't realize!

BeanyBux, try to be realistic!
It's better to promise a little less, but being sure you can realize your promise!

First time my advise is free! Cool
SUCCES!

And replace my refs please. Very Happy
dleven
dleven

Back to top Go down

Post by lambrs Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:15 am

I placed a payment to replace 10 refs should be getting them soon hope also I do not get non - active refs to replace non-active ones...
I thought it would take up to same time to replace as ordering new refs..
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 2 Empty not worth the headache or the cheap price.

Post by jackcin Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:15 pm

having bought 15 referrals when I started here and being all of them are dead although 1 jerk clicks 1 ad a month I still consider him dead, to replace them at any monitary cost would prove useless as you will soon find out, I'll bet a dollar to a dime that what you get is no better than what you had to start with.
jackcin
jackcin

Number of posts : 70

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/JAON8616/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan999 Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:29 pm

I agree with xKM24x and dleven ... If it was a FREE (of cost) in-active replacement program... then having randomly replaced (active / inactive) referrals would be fair.

However, since we're PAYING money to get our INACTIVE referrals replaced, I strongly suggest that the replaced referrals should be initially active...

I hope Admin looks at this matter and takes appropriate action to resolve this issue...

Regards.
Hasan999
Hasan999

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by xKM24x Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:20 pm

Admin, can you please check into this?
xKM24x
xKM24x
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by dleven Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:24 pm

Admin gave reaction on chat about referrral replacement and referred to TOS 7 a, b, and c. These TOS-rules have nothing to do with referralreplacement but are about suspending inactive accounts...
As far as I understand that hasn't got anything to do with ref replacement.

He also promised to look into my account. I'm happy with ref replacement, but the fact that 13 out of 15 referrals were at the day of purchase already totaly inactive for weeks is not right. Now only one clicks a few times a day.
I really hope they are gone replace my refs,
otherwise... it is the 2nd time I invest money in referrals and get (almost) nothing and it will be the second time - towards ref replacement - that promises are not kept.

PLEASE DON'T LET ME DOWN BEANYBUX!

Last edited by dleven on Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
dleven
dleven

Back to top Go down

Post by jackcin Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:28 pm

I have to say selling inactive referrals is a pretty lucrative business.
jackcin
jackcin

Number of posts : 70

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/JAON8616/

Back to top Go down

Post by sheeb720 Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:55 pm

I am just wondering when I will be receiving my replaced referrals? I sent the money on August 29th, then sent the email to whomever I had to. How much longer will I be waiting?

sheeb720

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfserenity Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:34 pm

Please do remember that referral replacement program still are manually replaced.

That means:
You replace 10 referrals-->You put the referral username in the email.
Beanybux support team get your eamil....
Beanybux team have to go to your account and find those 10 referral you wish to replace...
one by one check them off.
Find another 10 referrals...
One by one put them under your downline...

Oh that is only one of you that want to replace referrals...Think about 10 of beanybux member want to replace their referrals or maybe 100 beanybux member want to replace their referrals...Maybe more!

Please just wait a little longer to let Beanybux team have the time to catch up with the backlog in referral replacement...

Regards!

Wolfserenity
wolfserenity
wolfserenity
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Post by pistol3 Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:52 am

How many days must pass to have changed the referrals, regularly paid for this currency?

pistol3

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by dleven Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:38 pm

wolfserenity wrote:Please do remember that referral replacement program still are manually replaced.

That means:
Beanybux team have to go to your account and find those 10 referral you wish to replace...

Oh that is only one of you that want to replace referrals...Think about 10 of beanybux member want to replace their referrals or maybe 100 beanybux member want to replace their referrals...Maybe more!

Please just wait a little longer to let Beanybux team have the time to catch up with the backlog in referral replacement...

Regards!

Wolfserenity

COme on Wolfserenity, you make it sound like it is a days work to look into referral list and control if they are inactive. When I ordered initial refs they were listed to my account in a few days! Besides that it looks like referrals that were sold to me then where just swept together in a package without control. They were all registered 6 weeks or longer ago on the moment they were sold to me, and on the site it says: "newly registered members".
12 of them were inactive for 4 weeks or even since registering. In fact only one was active! Don't you guys understand that I did absolutely not get what I paid for?

1. I payed good money for 15 refs and received 12 refs that were totaly inactive.
2. Have to pay again to replace them, although initial product was not as promised!
3. No guarantees that I will not receive dead refs again after 2nd payment for same product!
4. Why are refs not replaced, why does this have to take so long.
5. Untill now I payed $16.99 + $2.10 = $19.09, refs are dead
and they earned $3.68 for me.

I like Beanybux and I have mailed, posted, sent tickets and chatted al together 7 or 8 times, but I only heared from you guys that I have to be patient. I bought refs on Sept 11, more then a month ago and asked for replacement 2 weeks ago! If you guys want people to invest, take care of paying members and make sure they become their products as promised and as soon as possible!

Regards, dleven
dleven
dleven

Back to top Go down

Post by pistol3 Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:00 pm

dleven wrote:
wolfserenity wrote:Please do remember that referral replacement program still are manually replaced.

That means:

Regards!

Wolfserenity

COme on Wolfserenity, you make it sound like it is a days work to look into referral list and control if they are inactive. When I ordered initial refs they were listed to my account in a few days! Besides that it looks like referrals that were sold to me then where just swept together in a package without control. They were all registered 6 weeks or longer ago on the moment they were sold to me, and on the site it says: "newly registered members".
12 of them were inactive for 4 weeks or even since registering. In fact only one was active! Don't you guys understand that I did absolutely not get what I paid for?

1. I payed good money for 15 refs and received 12 refs that were totaly inactive.
2. Have to pay again to replace them, although initial product was not as promised!
3. No guarantees that I will not receive dead refs again after 2nd payment for same product!
4. Why are refs not replaced, why does this have to take so long.
5. Untill now I payed $16.99 + $2.10 = $19.09, refs are dead
and they earned $3.68 for me.

I like Beanybux and I have mailed, posted, sent tickets and chatted al together 7 or 8 times, but I only heared from you guys that I have to be patient. I bought refs on Sept 11, more then a month ago and asked for replacement 2 weeks ago! If you guys want people to invest, take care of paying members and make sure they become their products as promised and as soon as possible!

Regards, dleven
Faced with these words we remain astonished, but beanybux is this? admin do in this way? from a serious and quiet word!

pistol3

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by wuguo Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:36 am

em.....it is quite a problem. I want to replace some inactive referrals, but I worry about that I possibly get some inactive guys again!

wuguo

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfserenity Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:59 am

25) When purchasing referrals we cannot guarantee they will be active and cannot replace inactive referrals. It may take up to 7 days for your purchased referrals to be added to your account. We do not offer refunds.

That I quoted from TOS.

I personally have some replacement as well.Even I did not get them replaced yet but I still think that beanybux will replace them when they be able to get to it.
wolfserenity
wolfserenity
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next