BeanyTalk.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertisement
Beanybux.com Ads
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper E877z15u-yJNLRQQORJLKPRQLMK
Latest topics
» All New Beanybux.com Forum
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 pm by Admin

» convert2ads.com
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:58 pm by Aksha1337

» Beanybux.com Server Upgrade
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:47 am by FluffyWolf2

» Beanybux.com Blast Scheduled For January 31st, 2010
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:14 am by Admin

» Free Beanybux.com POP3 Email Account
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:46 pm by enshtein

» Happy christmas and a prosperous New Year
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:39 pm by umabharti

» Beanybux.com Blast Scheduled
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:45 am by Admin

» Happy Holidays 2009
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:13 am by Admin

» Beanybux.com Server Update
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:11 pm by Admin

» Beanybux.com Server Upgradation
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:10 am by Hasan999

» One year online and proving me right at every turn
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:31 am by jackcin

» Beanybux.com Server To Be Moved July 3rd, 2009
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 am by zoki13

» Beanybux.com Blast Rescheduled
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:47 pm by Admin

» Beanybux.com Instant Payout Contest
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 am by zoki13

» Join Beanybux.com & Support Experience The Barclays - Support The Red Cross!
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:17 am by zoki13

Advertisement
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper 5i116o26v0zKOMSRRPSKMLQTUTQP

Get Quality Games at PlayFirst.com

All New Beanybux.com Forum

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 pm by Admin

Dear Beanybux.com Members

Beanybux.com has an all new forum, with a brand new fresh look, and …

Comments: 0

Beanybux.com Server Upgrade

Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:48 pm by Admin

It gives us great pleasure to announce that Beanybux.com has moved to …

Comments: 2

Free Beanybux.com POP3 Email Account

Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:43 pm by Admin

We are pleased to offer Beanybux.com members a FREE POP3 Email from …

Comments: 64

Top posters
BiTFx (1031)
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper Vote_lcapBanner Ads Cheat link  is not proper Voting_barBanner Ads Cheat link  is not proper Vote_rcap 
Aksha1337 (844)
Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper Vote_lcapBanner Ads Cheat link  is not proper Voting_barBanner Ads Cheat link  is not proper Vote_rcap 
Admin (605)
xKM24x (572)
spiky (561)
wolfserenity (549)
lambrs (547)
bridget55 (520)
funny7008 (470)
SARMAD (385)

Banner Ads Cheat link is not proper

+4
lambrs
jfxrsch
xKM24x
ninsine
8 posters

Go down

Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper Empty Banner Ads Cheat link is not proper

Post by ninsine Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:17 am

The cheat link in banner ads was implemented without proper announcement (in case it has been done). The Banner is also not proper as it shows only "Beanybux" for few milli seconds, Then comes "Cheat Link", so there is always a chance to miss cheat link. Also it does NOT say any where "DO NOT CLICK". It can be easily taken as announcement about cheat links.

I did not know it was a cheat catcher link until today. Since you did not announce it properly, I request you to reimburse the deductions for clicking it.

Also request you to change the banner. Keep it without animation and put full wordings into it.

ninsine

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper Empty Re: Banner Ads Cheat link is not proper

Post by xKM24x Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:29 am

ninsine,

Same thing happened to me but the admin has not said anything about it. It would be good if he removed it and put a better one.
xKM24x
xKM24x
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper Empty Re: Banner Ads Cheat link is not proper

Post by jfxrsch Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:37 pm

I clicked twice. It's really an extra job to focus on finding which one is a cheatlink. We normally don't second think when we click. When we see it is "Beanbux.com", we already click on it.
I hope admin help in this issue.

jfxrsch

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by lambrs Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:55 pm

It was the animation that caught me I also clicked before it flashed to the CHEAT LINK Sad
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by beary Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:00 am

I also clicked it while it said beanybux and then the cheat link came up

The money should not have been deducted because the timer did not run out but I checked and it was deducted from my account if we close a window on a regular ad before the timer counts down we don't get the credit so why should this be deducted if we close the window before the timer counts down?

beary

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Banner Ads Cheat link  is not proper Empty Beanybux Ads - Cheat Link

Post by Hasan999 Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:51 am

Yup, agreed with all of you... Its a pretty stupid system to me too...

1) The appearance of the 'cheat link' should be completely different from other Ads
2) Should mention: - - - DO NOT CLICK - - -
3) Once clicked, it should display: CLOSE THIS WINDOW BEFORE TIMER TURNS 0 (that means, the one who really cares about reading ads will survive the cheat link - and the 'cheaters' or 'fakers' wont)

The problem is, Admin wants us to read the banners carefully before clicking...

If it is like that, then I'm not happy with it, since we all have other jobs to do, and we only care about clicking the banner and THEN reading whats inside (suppose that was a cheat link - not noticed and clicked - then we'd close it when we read the WARNING MESSAGE !.. incase we dont then at Timer = 0 ... Account balance reduces by $0.25 ... then it be fair ... unlike now)

I hope Admin looks onto this matter and fixes this flaw in Beanybux Ads system.

Regards.
Hasan999
Hasan999

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:01 am

Hasan999 wrote:Yup, agreed with all of you... Its a pretty stupid system to me too...

1) The appearance of the 'cheat link' should be completely different from other Ads
2) Should mention: - - - DO NOT CLICK - - -
3) Once clicked, it should display: CLOSE THIS WINDOW BEFORE TIMER TURNS 0 (that means, the one who really cares about reading ads will survive the cheat link - and the 'cheaters' or 'fakers' wont)

The problem is, Admin wants us to read the banners carefully before clicking...

If it is like that, then I'm not happy with it, since we all have other jobs to do, and we only care about clicking the banner and THEN reading whats inside (suppose that was a cheat link - not noticed and clicked - then we'd close it when we read the WARNING MESSAGE !.. incase we dont then at Timer = 0 ... Account balance reduces by $0.25 ... then it be fair ... unlike now)

I hope Admin looks onto this matter and fixes this flaw in Beanybux Ads system.

Regards.

Over the past few months there has been an issue with Beanybux.com Cheat Links, but this is only understandable if a NEW Beanybux.com Member has clicked on it.

Beanybux.com can place randomly a Beanybux.com Cheat Link on either the Beanybux.com Surf Ads Page, or Beanybux.com Banner Ads Page, and have done so presently and in the past.

Beanybux.com Cheat Links are visible and do state Beanybux.com Cheat Link, and some are even in their own Categories.

Beanybux.com needs to protect the interest of the Advertiser as well as the security of Beanybux.com.

Beanybux.com has repeatedly stated that ALL Beanybux.com Members must read and click the ads cautiously.

Beanybux.com, however has not suspended any member as of today, and has not deducted the complete Beanybux.com Account Balance. Beanybux.com does have UP TO $1 Cheat Links on the Beanybux.com Surf Ads Page as well as Beanybux.com Banner Ads Page.

Therefore, Beanybux.com requires all Beanybux.com Members to properly view and read the advertisement presented by the Advertiser.

Thank You
Beanybux.com Team
P.S. Beanybux.com will start enforcing suspensions for repeat offenders of Beanybux.com Cheat Links, even if it by accident.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.beanybux.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ninsine Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:56 am

Thank you Admin for answering.

But You did not answer me. I started this thread. You did not answer the two points that I made.

*No proper announcement was made.
*Improper banner (which you have not changed till date)

You made point by point remarks based on TOS. But does TOS apply only to us members?

You paid me after 60 biz days when TOS says 30
You have not still replaced refs within promised time.

We respect you as a human being and your limitations. When you take something you have to give it back too. We too are like you.

ninsine

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:12 am

ninsine wrote:Thank you Admin for answering.

But You did not answer me. I started this thread. You did not answer the two points that I made.

*No proper announcement was made.
*Improper banner (which you have not changed till date)

You made point by point remarks based on TOS. But does TOS apply only to us members?

You paid me after 60 biz days when TOS says 30
You have not still replaced refs within promised time.

We respect you as a human being and your limitations. When you take something you have to give it back too. We too are like you.
Dear Beanybux.com Member

We understand your concern, however as stated we can accept if a NEW Beanybux.com Member has clicked on a Beanybux.com Cheat Link, as they may not be aware of such.

When a Beanybux.com Member clicks on a Cheat Link, he/she is not deemed to be a cheater, nor does Beanybux.com suspend your account, as we are aware that mistakes do happen.

Beanybux.com does not need to inform or notify any Beanybux.com Member of any Beanybux.com Cheat Links, as all Beanybux.com Members are required to carefully view any Advertisement presented on Beanybux.com Surf Pages. This has been announced in the past on other posts and threads within BeanyTalk.com.

Also, all Beanybux.com Members are NOT registered on BeanyTalk.com and therefore we ask that all members review FAQ, TOS and Beanytalk.com on a regular basis to keep informed about the latest news and developments.

In regards to your 2nd question, which is your Beanybux.com Payment, again you are required to contact Beanybux.com Support as Beanytalk.com is not a secure forum to discuss sensitive information about your accounts, as Beanybux.com has announced many times in the past.

Beanybux.com Policy is to respond to all and any emails / trouble tickets whether the outcome is good or bad. However, with Beanybux.com having over 31,000 members and only 12 Beanybux.com Staff Members, we do our best to meet every Beanybux.com Members satisfaction level at all times.

We do ask that all Beanybux.com Members search for the proper answer to your question(s) prior to posting a new topic.

We thank you for your support and dedication in making Beanybux.com successful and helping improve the quality of service Beanybux.com provides its members.

Thank You
Beanybux.com Team
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.beanybux.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ninsine Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:38 am

Very Happy Thank you

ninsine

Back to top Go down

Post by Aksha1337 Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:02 pm

I think that everyone needs to read the ad or else you are letting the advertiser down if you don't view their and just want money
Aksha1337
Aksha1337
Beanybux.com Super Moderator
Beanybux.com Super Moderator

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2008-05-20

http://beanybux.com/?r=aksha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down