BeanyTalk.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertisement
Beanybux.com Ads
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program E877z15u-yJNLRQQORJLKPRQLMK
Latest topics
» All New Beanybux.com Forum
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 pm by Admin

» convert2ads.com
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:58 pm by Aksha1337

» Beanybux.com Server Upgrade
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:47 am by FluffyWolf2

» Beanybux.com Blast Scheduled For January 31st, 2010
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:14 am by Admin

» Free Beanybux.com POP3 Email Account
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:46 pm by enshtein

» Happy christmas and a prosperous New Year
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:39 pm by umabharti

» Beanybux.com Blast Scheduled
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:45 am by Admin

» Happy Holidays 2009
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:13 am by Admin

» Beanybux.com Server Update
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:11 pm by Admin

» Beanybux.com Server Upgradation
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:10 am by Hasan999

» One year online and proving me right at every turn
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:31 am by jackcin

» Beanybux.com Server To Be Moved July 3rd, 2009
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 am by zoki13

» Beanybux.com Blast Rescheduled
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:47 pm by Admin

» Beanybux.com Instant Payout Contest
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 am by zoki13

» Join Beanybux.com & Support Experience The Barclays - Support The Red Cross!
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:17 am by zoki13

Advertisement
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program 5i116o26v0zKOMSRRPSKMLQTUTQP

Get Quality Games at PlayFirst.com

All New Beanybux.com Forum

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 pm by Admin

Dear Beanybux.com Members

Beanybux.com has an all new forum, with a brand new fresh look, and …

Comments: 0

Beanybux.com Server Upgrade

Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:48 pm by Admin

It gives us great pleasure to announce that Beanybux.com has moved to …

Comments: 2

Free Beanybux.com POP3 Email Account

Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:43 pm by Admin

We are pleased to offer Beanybux.com members a FREE POP3 Email from …

Comments: 64

Top posters
BiTFx (1031)
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program Vote_lcapBeanybux.com Referral Replacement Program Voting_barBeanybux.com Referral Replacement Program Vote_rcap 
Aksha1337 (844)
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program Vote_lcapBeanybux.com Referral Replacement Program Voting_barBeanybux.com Referral Replacement Program Vote_rcap 
Admin (605)
xKM24x (572)
spiky (561)
wolfserenity (549)
lambrs (547)
bridget55 (520)
funny7008 (470)
SARMAD (385)

Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program

+18
sheeb720
Hasan999
dleven
alexandru
RC_Devil
marioavello
theglow
lambrs
jackcin
AmBt!
bridget55
bajt52
BiTFx
SARMAD
xKM24x
funny7008
wolfserenity
Admin
22 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program Empty Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program

Post by Admin Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:26 am

Beanybux.com as of August 28th, 2008 will offer Beanybux.com Referral Replacment Program.

Requirments and procedures :

1. Beanybux.com will charge a service fee of $1.00 per transaction
2. Beanybux.com will charge a fee of $0.10 for each referral to be replaced
3. Beanybux.com Member must use the following link http://www.beanybux.com/rrp.php
4. You MUST include in Alertpay or Moneybookers NOTES: Your Beanybux.com ID
5. Upon payment, email a list with referrals you wish to replace
6. Only acceptable replacements will be for Beanybux.com Members that have not logged in within 30 days
7. There will be no refunds on such service fees or replacement costs
8. Time frame to remove inactive referrals and replacements will the same as newly purchased referrals

Example, you wish to replace 9 referrals:

$1.00 service
$0.10 x 9 = $.90
Total to be remitted is $1.90

Thank You
Beanybux.com Team

P.S. Beanybux.com will attempt to automate this feature in the very near future.

Example: Replacement request of 15 Referrals and a Beanybux.com Member only sends $1.50 is not acceptable and will be subject to rejection.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Beanybux.com Referral Replacment Page Link)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.beanybux.com

Back to top Go down

Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program Empty Re: Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program

Post by wolfserenity Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:41 am

This is a wonderful news! bounce Beanybux is getting better and better!Improving daily!

When you say per transaction is it mean if I want to exchange 3 referrals today then I have to send total $1.30 to beanybux's Alertpay account...Then the next time if I have more inactive member and wish to exchange it.Will still have to pay the $1 service fee plus $0.10 per referral exchanged?

I don't want to misunderstand this and send the wrong payment amount.
Embarassed
wolfserenity
wolfserenity
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://clickingtocash.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program Empty Re: Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program

Post by Admin Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:44 am

wolfserenity wrote:This is a wonderful news! bounce Beanybux is getting better and better!Improving daily!

When you say per transaction is it mean if I want to exchange 3 referrals today then I have to send total $1.30 to beanybux's Alertpay account...Then the next time if I have more inactive member and wish to exchange it.Will still have to pay the $1 service fee plus $0.10 per referral exchanged?

I don't want to misunderstand this and send the wrong payment amount.
Embarassed
Dear Beanybux.com Member

Yes you are correct, the $1.00 is a per tranaction fee, and payable for each time you request your referrals to be replaced.

Thank You
Beanybux.com Team
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.beanybux.com

Back to top Go down

Post by funny7008 Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:57 am

It's a great news!
funny7008
funny7008
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2008-04-22

http://funnypleaze.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xKM24x Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:33 am

Do we need to send the names of the active referrals or will you guys just pick 5 and remove them?
xKM24x
xKM24x
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by SARMAD Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:14 am

nice to replace Smile

SARMAD
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by BiTFx Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:29 am

Great news!!! Congratz Admin.
BiTFx
BiTFx
Beanytalk.com Star 3
Beanytalk.com Star 3

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://ganadinero.bitfx.com.ar/?page_id=6

Back to top Go down

Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program Empty and why can't by balance?

Post by bajt52 Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:15 am

All is in the title...

bajt52

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by bridget55 Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:13 pm

This is good news and even with the fees, it should be worth the value to get active referrals!

Keep up the good work Admin and BeanyBux Support Team!
bridget55
bridget55
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by AmBt! Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:20 pm

Admin this also apply to big packs? 100 and 500 members? I think that i have readed before that big packs, have referrals replacemente if a % of them are inactive... Isn't me right?

But good job anyways Wink Only 10cents for each referral i think that isn't to much. Keep going with the good work Wink
AmBt!
AmBt!
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://paytoclick-pt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BiTFx Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:06 am

AmBt! wrote:Admin this also apply to big packs? 100 and 500 members? I think that i have readed before that big packs, have referrals replacemente if a % of them are inactive... Isn't me right?

But good job anyways Wink Only 10cents for each referral i think that isn't to much. Keep going with the good work Wink

Hi AmBt!, I think that it is available for any referral package, else Admin had explain that.

I have made request of replacement of 2 inactive referrals.

Regards
BiTFx
BiTFx
Beanytalk.com Star 3
Beanytalk.com Star 3

Back to top Go down

Post by jackcin Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:43 am

bridget55 wrote:This is good news and even with the fees, it should be worth the value to get active referrals!

The key word is active referrals, that's what I was told I was getting when I bought them in the beginning I'll give this one more try.
jackcin
jackcin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/JAON8616/

Back to top Go down

Post by lambrs Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:37 pm

Great and wonderful news for members Staff Smile

I have one in my new ref package. He joined June 8th last visit was August 8th
So means if he doesnt visit by Sept 8th I can replace him he has never clicked bif )!

Is this right when I send manuel with his name my name user and correct $1.10 you will replace with active ...

This is a first anywhere SmileSmile
Why beany Bux is going to soon be #1 PTC Smile

Last edited by lambrs on Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lambrs Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:43 pm

bridget55 wrote:This is good news and even with the fees, it should be worth the value to get active referrals!

It is worth the try again Bridgett Smile

Wishing you success.
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Post by theglow Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:44 pm

Thanks Beany, I sent the payment and the proof with the list of referrals!

This is great, I hated looking at my whole list of useless referrals!

theglow23

theglow

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by marioavello Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:14 pm

I am fed up of this site. The "Beanybux Team" (beanybux@gmail.com) promised me a replacement of my inactive referrals in a 100-pack that I bought long time ago. This is a quote of what they told me:

Dear Beanybux.com Member

Beanybux.com considers any Beanybux.com Member inactive after 30 days from the last login. By this we mean is that if you're last login was June 14th, 2008 and today's date is July 15th, 2008, Beanybux.com considers such a member inactive.

When you purchase any 100 or 500 Beanybux.com Referral Pacakges, Beanybux.com automatically contacts any members inactive over 30 days or more.

After 7 days, Beanybux.com will contact you stating that we have noticed that you have inactive referrals from your Beanybux.com Referral Purchase.

You will just need to reply back and acknowledge and verify the inactive Beanybux.com Members and authorize Beanybux.com to replace such members.

Then within 2 Business Days, your inactive Beanybux.com Referrals Purchased will be replaced.

END QUOTE

My referral pack was pathetically inactive, and the majority of referrals never logged in since several months. Despite having tried to contact this "team" several times since then, I never received the guaranteed replacement, and now I read here that I must pay more money to get it. As far as I'm concerned, beanybux.com is a big farce.

marioavello

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RC_Devil Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:06 pm

Nice news, congrats BeanyBux.com!!
And thanks for all you're keep offering to BeanyBux Members, i think this is a very good idea to this PTC continue to be the Favorite of a lot of people!!

Keep up the good work BeanyBux!
RC_Devil
RC_Devil

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.freewebs.com/rc_devil/

Back to top Go down

Post by AmBt! Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:35 pm

BiTFx wrote:
AmBt! wrote:Admin this also apply to big packs? 100 and 500 members? I think that i have readed before that big packs, have referrals replacemente if a % of them are inactive... Isn't me right?

Hi AmBt!, I think that it is available for any referral package, else Admin had explain that.

I have made request of replacement of 2 inactive referrals.

Regards

Yes but i'm talking about of replacement with cost 0 like marioavello have said.
AmBt!
AmBt!
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2008-06-23

http://paytoclick-pt.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xKM24x Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:32 pm

I paid the money yesterday morning. Hopefully I will get them sometime next week.
xKM24x
xKM24x
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfserenity Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:18 pm

Admin wrote:Dear Beanybux.com Members

Beanybux.com as of August 28th, 2008 will offer Beanybux.com Referral Replacment Program.

Requirments and procedures :

1. Beanybux.com will charge a service fee of $1.00 per transaction
2. Beanybux.com will charge a fee of $0.10 for each referral to be replaced
3. Beanybux.com Member must make a manual payment to Alertpay, Moneybookers ONLY
4. You MUST include in Alertpay or Moneybookers NOTES: Your Beanybux.com ID
5. Upon payment, email a payment transaction proof along with referrals you wish to replace
6. Only acceptable replacements will be for Beanybux.com Members that have not logged in within 30 days
7. There will be no refunds on such service fees or replacment costs
8. Time frame to remove inactive referrals and replacements will the same as newly purchased referrals

NOTE: All Manual Payments are to be remitted to beanybux@gmail.com

Example, you wish to replace 9 referrals:

$1.00 service
$0.10 x 9 = $.90
Total to be remitted is $1.90

Thank You
Beanybux.com Team

P.S. Please note: Do not remit replacement payment without the Transaction fee, if any payments are received without the transaction fee, Beanybux.com has the right to reject any request without a refund.

Beanybux.com will attempt to automate this feature in the very near future.

Example: Replacement request of 15 Referrals and a Beanybux.com Member only sends $1.50 is not acceptable and will be subject to rejection.

Admin

What happen after we exchange the referrals?If they are still inactive is there anything we have to do to replace them again?Or we have to pay the $1 transaction fee with those replaced referrals and do it all over again?

Just a thought here...want to know before I replace any of them.I have some of them are not say inactive but kinda inactive...they come in and click 1 ad per day then come in couple weeks click another link or so... :scratch:Don't know why they do that but there are some like that.

Thanks in advance!
wolfserenity
wolfserenity
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Post by BiTFx Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:38 pm

wolfserenity wrote:
What happen after we exchange the referrals?If they are still inactive is there anything we have to do to replace them again?Or we have to pay the $1 transaction fee with those replaced referrals and do it all over again?
I hope the new referrals be active, at least more than 1 click in last 30 days.

wolfserenity wrote:
Just a thought here...want to know before I replace any of them.I have some of them are not say inactive but kinda inactive...they come in and click 1 ad per day then come in couple weeks click another link or so... :scratch:Don't know why they do that but there are some like that.

I think for now only we can to replace inactive referrals of this kind:

Would be nice can replace that referrals kinda inactive as you said, but I'm sure if Beanybux replace them, they will be available to replace other inactive referrals from others members, remember that they have logged in within 30 days, and I think we will obtain same members that you left, and vice versa. Smile
BiTFx
BiTFx
Beanytalk.com Star 3
Beanytalk.com Star 3

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfserenity Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:18 am

BiTFx wrote:
wolfserenity wrote:
I hope the new referrals be active, at least more than 1 click in last 30 days.

wolfserenity wrote:

I think for now only we can to replace inactive referrals of this kind:

Would be nice can replace that referrals kinda inactive as you said, but I'm sure if Beanybux replace them, they will be available to replace other inactive referrals from others members, remember that they have logged in within 30 days, and I think we will obtain same members that you left, and vice versa. Smile

This is what I am talking about...

@@@@@@ (joined)14 May 2008 Standard (last log in)27 Aug 2008 (clicks)2 Suspect
wolfserenity
wolfserenity
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program Empty Please read!

Post by alexandru Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:22 am

Following the 2 and a half months I bought 2 packages referreri one 5 and one of 35!
From 40 to 35 are completely referreri inactive ie not had any activity!
Now we have this option in May invested $ 4.5 in replacements almost as I brought the 40 referreri buy in this period!
ID Ora (CET) Tipul Detaliile Tranzacţiei USD Situaţie
94673790 8/30/2008 9:36 Trimitere Bani la beanybux@gmail.com -4.5 procesat
If you stand better I think it may not be a good choice this!
Garanteaza someone that these referreri once will be replaced will not get to anyone else and I will first referreri that someone not wanted?
In this case every month will pay $ 4.5 so many more than I win!
I propose that these people be removed permanently!
You do what you have?
alexandru
alexandru

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.woodhouseconstruct.ro/

Back to top Go down

Post by lambrs Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:52 am

I made another purchase of 15 ref package a few minutes ago. This replacement program is a plus for encouraging the members of Beany Bux
to invest ...
Thank you Beany Bux Staff for watching out for us the members... Smile
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Post by xKM24x Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:53 pm

Any news on referrals being replaced? I sent in payment a week or two ago and still haven't gotten them replaced.
xKM24x
xKM24x
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next