BeanyTalk.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertisement
Beanybux.com Ads
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 E877z15u-yJNLRQQORJLKPRQLMK
Latest topics
» All New Beanybux.com Forum
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 pm by Admin

» convert2ads.com
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:58 pm by Aksha1337

» Beanybux.com Server Upgrade
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:47 am by FluffyWolf2

» Beanybux.com Blast Scheduled For January 31st, 2010
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:14 am by Admin

» Free Beanybux.com POP3 Email Account
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:46 pm by enshtein

» Happy christmas and a prosperous New Year
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:39 pm by umabharti

» Beanybux.com Blast Scheduled
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:45 am by Admin

» Happy Holidays 2009
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:13 am by Admin

» Beanybux.com Server Update
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:11 pm by Admin

» Beanybux.com Server Upgradation
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:10 am by Hasan999

» One year online and proving me right at every turn
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:31 am by jackcin

» Beanybux.com Server To Be Moved July 3rd, 2009
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 am by zoki13

» Beanybux.com Blast Rescheduled
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:47 pm by Admin

» Beanybux.com Instant Payout Contest
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 am by zoki13

» Join Beanybux.com & Support Experience The Barclays - Support The Red Cross!
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:17 am by zoki13

Advertisement
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 5i116o26v0zKOMSRRPSKMLQTUTQP

Get Quality Games at PlayFirst.com

All New Beanybux.com Forum

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 pm by Admin

Dear Beanybux.com Members

Beanybux.com has an all new forum, with a brand new fresh look, and …

Comments: 0

Beanybux.com Server Upgrade

Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:48 pm by Admin

It gives us great pleasure to announce that Beanybux.com has moved to …

Comments: 2

Free Beanybux.com POP3 Email Account

Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:43 pm by Admin

We are pleased to offer Beanybux.com members a FREE POP3 Email from …

Comments: 64

Top posters
BiTFx (1031)
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 Vote_lcapBeanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 Voting_barBeanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Aksha1337 (844)
Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 Vote_lcapBeanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 Voting_barBeanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Admin (605)
xKM24x (572)
spiky (561)
wolfserenity (549)
lambrs (547)
bridget55 (520)
funny7008 (470)
SARMAD (385)

Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program

+18
sheeb720
Hasan999
dleven
alexandru
RC_Devil
marioavello
theglow
lambrs
jackcin
AmBt!
bridget55
bajt52
BiTFx
SARMAD
xKM24x
funny7008
wolfserenity
Admin
22 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program

Post by lambrs Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:11 am

Serenity you are still waiting for your replacements. I also am waiting for mine. Sent the names and info of the ones I wanted to replace. It has been awhile.
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program

Post by pistol3 Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:17 am

wolfserenity wrote:
25) When purchasing referrals we cannot guarantee they will be active and cannot replace inactive referrals. It may take up to 7 days for your purchased referrals to be added to your account. We do not offer refunds.

That I quoted from TOS.

I personally have some replacement as well.Even I did not get them replaced yet but I still think that beanybux will replace them when they be able to get to it.
I do not want refund, but exchange for referrals that are to 0 clicks, other PTC do free how right that is, I paid both to have the referrals that for their exchange

pistol3

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfserenity Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:49 pm

lambrs wrote:Serenity you are still waiting for your replacements. I also am waiting for mine. Sent the names and info of the ones I wanted to replace. It has been awhile.

Yes I am still waiting for mine... Sad
wolfserenity
wolfserenity
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://clickingtocash.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 Empty referral replacement programm AGAIN

Post by dleven Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:36 pm

wolfserenity wrote:
25) When purchasing referrals we cannot guarantee they will be active and cannot replace inactive referrals. It may take up to 7 days for your purchased referrals to be added to your account. We do not offer refunds.

That I quoted from TOS.

I personally have some replacement as well.Even I did not get them replaced yet but I still think that beanybux will replace them when they be able to get to it.

READ THIS!!

Hee wolfserenity Wink

I don't quite understand why you are referring to TOS art. 25, as of August 28th 2008 Beanybux.com offered us the Referral Replacement Program.
It seems obvious that Referral Replacment Program substitutes the part of TOS 25 where it says that refs can not be replaced. If TOS 25 is still valid where it states that Beanybux "... cannot replace inactive referrals", than the whole Referral Replacement Program is useless.

The other subject of TOS 25 is about referral activity and still applies as I see it, but interpretations can differ here:
TOS 25: "When purchasing referrals we cannot guarantee they will be active."
Come on then, I don't want to believe that Beanybux' interpretation of this part of TOS 25 is that they can sell us refs that are obvious inactive for weeks upon moment of purchase and will never be active again. In that scenario Beanybux would sell us willingly dead refs! It is something else if newly registered refs proof te be inactive after a while. That is acceptable, but it is not acceptable that you sell us dead refs, and by dead I mean that they registered quiet a while ago and were never active at all or did not click for weeks.
For me it is obvious that this is ment in TOS 25. Elsewise buying refs is a bad investment (or should I say buying refs already proved to be a bad investment).
Furthermore: on Beanybux.com it says when you want to buf new refs:
"In fact, we've already got newly registered members who joined without a referrer who we can automatically place beneath you...
... In fact, based on averages, 15 active referrals can bring you...(many $$ you will never see)
... although, we cannot guarantee that you will earn such a profit".
All right when you cannot guarantee that profit, but you are not going to tell me that it also means that you can't guarantee active refs, because that is a choice you make.

1. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS WERE PROMISED AND NOWHERE ELSE, NOR IN TOS I CAN READ SOMETHING ELSE!
2. BEANYBUX DOES NOT GUARANTEE PROFIT, BUT SUGGESTS TO SELL ACTIVE REFERRALS

And again, these refs can become inactive, no problem, that is part of the game.
But they should be either newly registered or when they are not newly registered, they should be active upon purchase. Other scenarios are unacceptable

Now we come to my last point:
The replacement program, art 8
8. Time frame to remove inactive referrals and replacements will the same as newly purchased referrals.
When you want to buy refs it says: "Processing time: Up to 7 working days"
While on Beanybux.com, when you want to replace referrals, it says:
"We will review your request and will have your inactive referrals replaced within a few days".
I asked and payed for replacement on Oct 2nd; since then it is the 10th working day...

Again and again I experience that TOS, rules, promises, whatever, PTC-sites just do what they want and have no respect for investors.
I am wrong?
Proof it Beanybux, proof it.
Replace my referrals, for that I payed good money in the first place and got refs that were inactive, and they were already inactive for weeks. Every child could have seen that they never would click again!
But I payed for replacement, tried to make contact, now for the NINETH TIME (!), got never proper reaction, was only told to be patient!

I am losing my confidence in Beanybux this way and I don't want to hear anymore to be patient. I invested hundreds of $$ in a lot of PTC and almost nowhere I am getting what was promised. And then I am just talking about refs, upgrades and replacements as they were promised and in the processingtime that was promised. Refpacks are often worthless. They promise you profit, but some refpackages earned only 10% of their investment back, or they all die already after a week. All these things happened to me. In PTC everything is possible!
Last week a moderator of another PTC had the boldness to ask me: who ever promised you that you would ever get your money? (the money that I made by investing in that PTC). When you ask for payouts in most PTC you do not make a chance to ever get your money as a standard member. But even when you are premium etc., they only pay a few members and most of them are just waiting to gather enough money to pull the plug, just like 07bux.
And then I don't even want to talk about the constant lies and excuses.
I am registered to about 15 sites; on at least half of them I have got a premium or whatever kind of membership; sometimes I payed just for that up to $90.00 a year. On some PTC I have a few hundred refs. On other just standard member, but clicked a long time ago untill pay out. I click all the ads, visit all the forums, sometimes I am 10h a day working on PTC.
Let me tell you: I NEVER GOT PAID OUT UNTILL YET. NEVER! NOT A CENT!

I'm not saying Beanybux is considering to pull the plug, but just do what you promised please, and make your TOS and rules understandable and do not sell us worthless refpackages. Just be honest!
SO REPLACE MY REFS PLEASE BY ACTIVE ONES! BY NOW I PAID TWICE AND I HAVE GOT ALMOST NOTHING!

With kind regards,
dleven (disappointed member)

Last edited by dleven on Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
dleven
dleven

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dleven Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:48 pm

EMPTY POST> MODERATOR PLEASE REMOVE!

Last edited by dleven on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
dleven
dleven

Back to top Go down

Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 Empty Paid for referral replacements.

Post by theglow Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:22 pm

I paid for my referral replacements just after you started this program...will they ever be replaced?

theglow

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by pistol3 Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:01 pm

theglow wrote:I paid for my referral replacements just after you started this program...will they ever be replaced?
nobody yet deigned to respond to it only chatting and nothing

pistol3

Back to top Go down

Post by pistol3 Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:43 am

up up uuuuuuuppppppppppppppp

pistol3

Back to top Go down

Post by lambrs Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:55 am

Has Anyone gotten their referral replacement yet I placed my purchase $2.00 a month ago and still not a word many replys to support and sent my list three times not a word...

I rather have the two dollars back at this time to invest in other activities.
Out of 30 ref purchase only about 8 are sometimes active.

$ really serious thats it the ones I recruited have been more active.

Exchanging will not change much...

I thought it was stated like the other referral purchase of refs up to 7 days but not a month...

Sad
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Post by sheeb720 Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:36 am

I haven't received mine either and I sent the payment back in August! I even sent a support ticket and it looks like no one even looked at it. If I had known this was how it was going to be, I would have never sent them the money and just written off the inactive referrals.

sheeb720

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by annel Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:40 pm

I should read this before paid for my replacement No
annel
annel

Registration date : 2008-04-27

http://www.boutique-allure.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pistol3 Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:27 am

many fine words, but you have taken before the money for referrals and then the money for the replacement, the good from me are called thieves those operating so, you as???

pistol3

Back to top Go down

Post by lambrs Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:15 pm

annel wrote:I should read this before paid for my replacement No
Waiting too and me too. I jumped as soon as it was announced. Sad
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Post by lambrs Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:20 pm

sheeb720 wrote:I haven't received mine either and I sent the payment back in August! I even sent a support ticket and it looks like no one even looked at it. If I had known this was how it was going to be, I would have never sent them the money and just written off the inactive referrals.

OH No thats a month before I requested.....................
I have requested the staff for a full refund of the $2.00 I paid in Sept for referral replacement.

It is only fair I am not interested in replacing them now since out of 30 purchased maybe 6 and not all at once even click....

I rather just get my money.

I know $2,00 may not seem like much it isn't but it is a moral position of getting what you paid for.

thats how I have decided to stop this frustration.
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Beanybux.com Referral Replacement Program - Page 3 Empty TIME FRAME FOR REPLACEMENTS

Post by lambrs Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:07 pm

When admin first offered this service it seemed excellent.

I am posting the time frame in Admins info:
8. Time frame to remove inactive referrals and replacements will the same as newly purchased referrals

In start of post on this thread.

Sept 27th I requested 10 ref replacements. For normal wait it is within
7 business days.

I want to know why my refs have not been replaced as stated they were paid for yet not changed.

Thanks for input
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Post by pistol3 Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:58 am

lambrs wrote:When admin first offered this service it seemed excellent.

8. Time frame to remove inactive referrals and replacements will the same as newly purchased referrals

7 business days.

I want to know why my refs have not been replaced as stated they were paid for yet not changed.

Thanks for input
And not you will never be changed! take the money and does not meet even!! I am so long, never responded here is that people are

pistol3

Back to top Go down

Post by lambrs Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:01 pm

pistol3 wrote:

7 business days.

Thanks for input
And not you will never be changed! take the money and does not meet even!! I am so long, never responded here is that people are

I know it is way to long and never even a comment... Cannot be that hard to do.
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Post by pistol3 Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:19 am

lambrs wrote:
pistol3 wrote:

7 business days.

Thanks for input

And so that you must do?

pistol3

Back to top Go down

Post by lambrs Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:38 pm

pistol3 wrote:
lambrs wrote:
pistol3 wrote:

7 business days.

Thanks for input

And so that you must do?

pistol I do not know they just refuse to answer support tickets they are back logged but says support ticket answered in 24 hours. Not a word and no ref replacement.
I paid and no service. I hate promises and then let downs like throwing away money...
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Post by xKM24x Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:54 pm

Don't worry guys. I am about to post a thread and ask Admin what is going on. I'll post a response ASAP. Hope this will help.
xKM24x
xKM24x
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by lambrs Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:40 am

xKM24x wrote:Don't worry guys. I am about to post a thread and ask Admin what is going on. I'll post a response ASAP. Hope this will help.
Thanks yes let us know.......... Way to long...
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Post by pistol3 Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:31 am

lambrs wrote:
pistol3 wrote:
lambrs wrote:
pistol3 wrote:

7 business days.

Thanks for input

And so that you must do?

pistol I do not know they just refuse to answer support tickets they are back logged but says support ticket answered in 24 hours. Not a word and no ref replacement.
I paid and no service. I hate promises and then let downs like throwing away money...
I have not yet understood whether agree with me or against me, are you understand?

pistol3

Back to top Go down

Post by pistol3 Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:33 am

xKM24x wrote:Don't worry guys. I am about to post a thread and ask Admin what is going on. I'll post a response ASAP. Hope this will help.
You believe in me, you lose tempo,l' admin does not respond to me so long, I hope that you are lucky

pistol3

Back to top Go down

Post by lambrs Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:24 am

Still nothing or word or announcements or changes in my ref stats ???????Sad
lambrs
lambrs
Beanytalk.com Star
Beanytalk.com Star

Back to top Go down

Post by dleven Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:38 pm

I have completely had it with BB, totaly fed up with those guys. Tried to contact them THIRTEEN TIMES!! No decent reaction in 3 months, just told once to be patient and admin promised on chat "someone will look in to it".
I registered Sept 9 and clicked faithfull all ads and banners, every day!
Now, almost 3 months later I made 1289 clicks and I have $11.01 payment pending since Oct 16. Payment promised within 50 business days. But when I read other topics, this probably is never gonna be paid.

I just want my invested money back.
dleven
dleven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next